Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First Post

June 30th, 2009



So, this is my little space on the world wide web, I decided to try and see if writing my thoughts will help me get off my lazy ass and do thing that I need to do in order to achieve my goals. For one thing I am a bit of a witch. Le me explain, I don't flow any particular path per se but I do enjoy the stories and theories. If I had to choose a path it would probably be that o the green witch or kitchen witch.

I've been living in Florida for about a year now and have chosen to start my very first Herb Garden so I'll probably be keeping tabs on them here. Also I've been trying to get my future career in motion but at times I sit on my lazy self and not do it. Maybe seeing a constant reminder of things I should be doing will hep me move forward, in many aspects of my life.

So this is my intro,welcome to my blog and forgive my randomness, it just pops up at times just like Jones, The Hessian and various Flying monkey tend to do.

Sincerely,
Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment